[Northkeep] Photographic Project

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 13 21:18:59 PST 2009

After discussing this with their Excellencies, I have begun a new project for the Barony (although it is not an official Baronial project).  I have started posting some historical images at http://www.flickr.com/photos/northkeep_barony/

These photos are predominantly from the historical albums that I've been scanning and preserving for the group, although Baroness Catrin has lent me some of hers.

Please feel free to leave comments, if you can further identify any of these pictures.

If anyone would like to contribute to this project, please contact me.

Marc/Diarmaid