[Northkeep] Bummed Out Belt

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 20:46:38 PST 2009

I unfortunately have no experience with tan cote. Maybe a leather cleaner can remove it with out hurting work to much. Then retouch it up.

Long ago when I wanted to do color-full leather work I purchased the expensive leather paints. My projects turned out fine. After using them though I noticed the paints were the same consistency of the Apple Barrel and Folk Art paints I used to paint miniatures with. I tried them on leather and got great results. I used the acrylic sealer that I used on the minis, it comes in both matte and gloss finishes.

Sorry I did not know of your plight until I got home from FP or I would have talked to you there. I have some samples of what have done when I experimenting with the cheaper paints.

Centurion Thorvald

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.