[Northkeep] Bummed Out Belt

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Dec 16 21:25:47 PST 2009

greetings

i am just getting back into leather work as projects have required , but in
the past , " super sheen " has worked well over what used to be called
covadye paints , i had heard that they had changed something along with the
name change. so i don't know if it will still work or not.
also, yes it will crack, but that never used to be a real problem unless the
paint was caked on to the leather, ( no yours did not look caked on )
as i suggested tonight, you might try borrowing a blow dryer , or a heat gun
, or even setting it near a dry heat source for a while and testing it from
time to time.
ive never used the tan cote, but the reaction it appears to be having with
the paint , makes me think it may take extra long to cure, or set.

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur