[Northkeep] Trade Day?

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 12:09:27 PST 2009

Diarmaid and I have given stuff away at Populace a couple of times.  The "garage sale" of stuff he is thinking of was at the Crown Tourney Northkeep hosted back in 2003. The only times I sold stuff at populace(that I recall) were fundraisers for the Herald's office.

I know Mistress Caitrin has occasionally done clothing sales at Populace, and there's never been a problem with her doing so.

I remember the Tulsa World's Action Line once printing that you have to have a sales permit only if you hold more than four garage sales per year.  I went crawling through the World's singularly unhelpful search engine and could only find that, at least as recently as 2003, it was not necessary in Tulsa to have a permit in order to have a garage sale.  Nor could I find anything else online regarding Tulsa's ordinances on the subject.

As far as I can tell, selling stuff at GNG shouldn't be a problem.

Talana