[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 08:25:12 PST 2009

I just called Thorvald and he said that this week will most likely be only cleanup of the DVW since most everyone is busy with the holiday. This, of course, could change if a handful of fighters turned up ready to practice, but he's not planning on that. So, for those who aren't overwhelmed with Christmas, please come help us clean.

Scribal Guild will also not be meeting this Wed. either.

Next week, however, is GNG, and our last one of the year. Hope to see the place packed.

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday.

Dervilia
Northkeep Chirurgeon
Baronial Scribe

May you work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.
~An Irish Proverb