[Northkeep] Yule Schedule (A&S/Bardic Championships)

Shanna Ward camberbabe at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 2 09:22:49 PST 2009

Greetings!
We are happy to be holding our Baronial Arts and Sciences and Bardic competitions at our upcoming Yule Revel.  We invite all to come celebrate the holidays with us and share your talents with our populace.
The A&S competition will be a single entry, with documentation.  As we are celebrating the Yule with a Russian theme, consideration may be given if your entry is Russian theme.  This is by no means required.
For the Bardic competition, we ask that you bring your best for a two round competition Saturday afternoon.  Again, consideration may be given if your piece/performance is Russian theme.  This is by no means required.
Yours in Service,
Lady Angelique
Lady Shanna
Event Stewards