[Northkeep] For your entertainment

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Fri Dec 18 06:26:03 PST 2009

http://www.flickr.com/photos/northkeep_barony/4189324714/
Momma Gwen!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/northkeep_barony/4189323870/
I'm not sure who is the fighter on the left, might be Selwyn.  Thats my
old helm on the right but it's certainly not my shield.

Anecdote.  We eventually had a melee.  Selwyn and I were on the same
side.  Don't remember who all was there.  Selwyn was fighting Florentine
and I had my glaive.  We'd killed all but one opponent.  In the process
he'd been legged.  The last opponent was staying out of our combined
reach.  Selwyn was on his knees and I'd moved next to his left shoulder
when he started singing something with a chorus of "With a wiggle and a
giggle she moved into the middle, uh huh."  I back handed him in the
face with the glaive, he fell over, and the crowd went wild.

Damon