[Northkeep] Request for bagpiper

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 21:40:29 PST 2009

    Recently, a very dear friend of ours (non-SCA) asked me if I knew any bagpipers who were available to perform.  Sadly, the occasion will be for the funeral of his father who is terminally ill.  His father has requested that a piper play at his funeral service.  It probably will not be long till he passes.  Some of you may know him--he is Ben, at the Original Game Shop which is now located at 61st and Memorial.  Its longtime location used to be at the Farm (till commercial rent went up drastically and forced him to relocate).     Ben is a friend of long standing and I hope to help him fulfill his father's last wish.  Can anyone help us find a piper?

                                                                                                        Catrin