[Northkeep] Brooches and coronets and help

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Dec 12 15:54:29 PST 2009

Greetings Everyone This is Willow
I got the money so I am off to Ft.Worth and my test. I had been told it would be March before I would get the test. They were really fast.I don't know if I should be happy or worried about this.
I will have more cost so I will be selling these things and other things.I got some sold on cragelist yesterday Since I would rather have my friends in the SCA get them. Write me and I will send you pictures first.
I have no idea when I will be back. Count Finn Kelly and Pooky are handleing the repairs so please contact them. Duke Jonathan and I are a little fuzzy about everything
Your friend and Grandmother
Duchess Willow de Wisp