[Northkeep] Santa Visit at Northkeep Officer's Meeting December 14th

santa.claus at cheerful.com santa.claus at cheerful.com
Sat Dec 12 14:27:01 PST 2009

Unto the Populace of Northkeep and the peoples of her surrounding lands, Greetings!
After several members of the Populace made inquiries as to my whereabouts, over the next two weeks, I have spoken to the Baron and Baroness of our fine Barony, and have received permission to attend Northkeep's Baronial officer's meeting, this month. I will be available, in my Victorian/ Edwardian era Santa clothing, if anyone should wish to have Santa pictures taken. I will be set up at the rear of the hall in which populace meetings are held, during the entirety of the meeting. I am of course happy to sit for pictures with your children, or your entire family's Holiday Photo (no pets inside the building, but I could do those in the parking lot, if need be!)
Please be aware that this is in NO way associated with the official monthly business meeting, the Barony of Northkeep, or the SCA. I will merely be setting up my chair in the same room as the business meeting, since the Seneschal, Baron and Baroness have been gracious enough to allow me to do so.
I will recieve no recompense for this appearance. The opportunity to sit for pictures with my friends and family within our Society is my Holiday Gift to them.
If your child is not allowed to have sugar (candy canes) please contact me prior to the meeting, so that I can be certain to have something for them as well!
So please feel free to dress in your finest (garb or mundanes), and make plans to attend the Northkeep Monthly Business meeting, December 14th, I hope to see you there!
In Service,
S. Claus
(Brendan Talbot)