[Northkeep] Blackstar Request

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 14:00:45 PST 2009

I need to borrow someone's recent Blackstar at Grub N Garb tonight. Thorvald and I have realized that we haven't received one since we moved in Sept, even though we did change our address online. I am trying to make the mailing list for the wInterkingdom invitations, and cannot locate addresses online, so I just need to borrow it to copy the info from the back and can return it by end of evening.

Also, just checked out the wInterkingdom event link and, as an English teacher mundanely, I cannot help but ask, is "cabbabge" the name of the food or is this just spelled wrong?

Thanks,
Ly. Dervilia O'Shannon
Chirurgeon
Baronial Scribe

May you work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.
~An Irish Proverb