[Northkeep] Trade Day?

sigen3 at aol.com sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 10:07:18 PST 2009

In a message dated 12/21/2009 12:02:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net writes:

We were  waiting on the Seneschal I think to figure out the legality of
this endeavor  since this is in Tulsa we did not want to break any laws that
might require us  to get a permit for a garage sale or anything like
that...but personally I do  not see a problem with selling items.

The idea was simply to give  people an opportunity to get rid of items from
their homes they may not want  or need any longer, and possibly to find
that something special among their  friends items that they did  need.

Kindly
Ian

Certainly, we don't want to do anything illegal.
We just have a lot of stuff that we no longer have
any use for - leather, garb, amber, fabric, trim,
weapons (live steel), "stuff", and more stuff.
We are considering the big A-frame tent as well
(no end supports).

It would be nice for people to actually see it, rather
than me sending pictures.  But if it is not legal, or
otherwise not ok, that is fine.

Thanks,
Sigen