[Northkeep] Email message from Duchess Willow

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Dec 24 19:27:48 PST 2009

greetings

just do as the dr. orders, and get healthy so that you can perhaps inspire
another generation of scadians in the future  ; )

merry christmas, and happy new year ; )
enjoy the warm weather down there, its 22 deg right now , and due to the
wind chill it feels like 8 deg : (

but the good news is ....... it's not ice !!!
and even better news is there is plenty of snow for snow icecream ; )
( yes , i 'm eating some as i type = )

1st white christmas i remmember in a while = )
( good omen for 2010 i hope ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur