[Northkeep] Happy Christmas, and a Merry Holiday

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 07:57:38 PST 2009

This is my 2nd Christmas here in OK and both my beloved and my brother in
law asked for a white Christmas. Hey, they don't call me Mother Nature for
nothing. Did you like it?
  I thought it was enormous! We had so much fun sledding and ice skating, I
had not skated for 36 years and was surprised I still could. We even went
off road on Crristmas day, ask Sarran about that, I screamed like a girl, he
cackled like a loon and got us back on the road with no problem. Best
Christmas Ever!
 Tina

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Amanda Wallace
<dragontamerbrat at gmail.com>wrote:

> White Christmases that leave 1/2 of my holiday dinner stranded 100 miles
> away are MUCH more depressing.
>
> Amanda
>
> On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
> >wrote:
>
> > I ask for a white Christmas every year. The fluffy wet whiteness helps
> put
> > me in the holiday spirit way more that the withered brown Christmas look
> > which is more common in Oklahoma. Those withered brown Christmas' are
> just
> > kinda depressing.
> >
> > Kindly
> > Ian
> >

> --
> The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
> http://blackwolfacresfarm.blogspot.com/
> http://bratsrecipes.blogspot.com/

Any day above ground is a good day!