[Northkeep] Thank you

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Thu Dec 31 12:00:41 PST 2009

Greetings,

We also wish to Thank all that have assited with the completion of the intitations, it is always wonderful to see how the Barony pulls together when needed.  A special thanks to Dervilia for doing such a wonderful job of leading and coordinating the scrolls and other needs for us, Thank you.

Yours in Service,

Facon and Keigan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep
Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir