[Northkeep] Castellan

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 06:44:39 PST 2009

Populace,
We Must have Autocrats for Castellan. The time is now to step up and volunteer. Time is running out.
Our Dates on the Kingdom Calendar are June 5-7

We are also due a Visit from Our King and Queen.

These dates need to be verified with the Scout Camp
A feast needs to be planned and Submitted

Announcments for the BlackStar MUST be Submitted by March 1 to make the April Blackstar.

This is a Great Barony with many Great Members,

Become one of the Do-ers, Step up.

Anyone interested Contact myself or TE Ian and Kelandra

TODAY

Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK
Seneschal Northkeep