[Northkeep] Wine making class

k n amoticon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:02:48 PST 2009

Hi, my name is Kristina and i'm semi new to the sca (been to a couple of
events and meetings).  I'd be very interested in attending the wine making
class.  What city would it be taking place in?  (sorry i know i've met you
before Damon & Ismet but i don't remember if i learned where you live).

Thanks.

Kristina