[Northkeep] Wine making class

John Carnnahan johncarnnahan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 06:22:00 PST 2009

I have many, many fond memories of Northkeep, and one of those is the
Winemaking class at Damon and Ismet's.  The process doesn't seem nearly as
daunting when you get watch and learn.  And the company is always great.  I
have yet to apply the knowledge I gained to anything other than armchair
vinting, but I still might make some wine one day.

Oh, and I still sing the praises of your wine, Damon. Both the rose and the
rhubarb wines are still some of the best I've ever tasted.

--
Michele de' Medici

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 4:38 AM, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <
burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:

> Yes, there will be bottling and tasting.
>
> He starts ones batch, shows what the procedure is for the middle of a
> another batch, and then bottles yet another one (or two) that is ready.
>
> Ismet
>
> Tina Michael wrote:
>
>> I like wine, *hic*, what kind of processing would you be doing? Bottling
>> or
>> will we get to taste it, too?
>>
>> Tina
>> I am not a lush *hic*
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 10:02 PM, ld.blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> greetings
>>>
>>> one of these days i need to come out and do that ; )
>>>
>>> but sat i have a bowmaking class and sunday is a roving practice in
>>> wiesenfeuer .

>>> 20:03:00