[Northkeep] Shakespeare Reading Night

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 10:37:23 PST 2009

Hello everyone, Robert Fitzmorgan and I, Katrine la Esclopiera, would like
to invite
you, everyone in Northkeep and Mooneschadowe, to come enjoy an afternoon of
culture...  well, sort of.

Lord Tiggy has been holding a Shakespeare Reading Night once a month in
Namron
recently and he has decided to move things around a little bit and hold it
at our place
on Sunday, February 15th.

We will open our doors at 2pm and begin soon after.  We ask that you bring
snacks and
drink to share as well as a copy of The Merchant of Venice!

If you do not have a copy, I will have some for you to use.

Here is a link to a google map to find us:
LINK<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=114+w+husband+ct,+stillwater+ok&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=vWuUScSNI5y6Mt-olZMM&ll=36.176735,-97.060347&spn=0.009544,0.014377&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr>

--
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera
Province of Mooneschadowe