[Northkeep] Lost and found from wInterkingdom

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 10:44:51 PST 2009

Well mater of fact the heralds did make a minor adjustment to my name so it will pass.  something to do with an extra letter and line above it.  All well I am who I am.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Northern Regional Knight Marshal Ansteorra

Ulffie, Huh?  Didn't know you were going by something different! hehehehe, jk  Hope everyone is good in Northkeep! Miss you all!

Elisabeth