[Northkeep] Gulf War Prep Weekend at Camp DaKaNi

Centurion Orion centurionorion at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 16:37:31 PST 2009

Hello again!

This weekend, Feb 7th (Saturday) starting at 11am, Centurion D'Alder and I
are running an Armoring and fighter practice at Camp DaKaNi. The workshop
will be open, we will have a nice open area to fight and rumor has it that
it will *not* be 40 degrees.....  I do not know if any authorizing marshals
will be showing up, but hopefully we can get one on such short notice.

ALSO...... Up at the Nature Center, there will be a sewing day being held so
bring your sewing machines and extension cords. I had also heard a rumor
that there was going to be some sort of a material swap so bring your extra
material and see what you can work out!

Centurion Orion
Centurion D'Alder