[Northkeep] Sad news

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 17:18:41 PST 2009

Hi friends and family. Letting all of you know that my mom was taken to the hospital last evening and she passed this afternoon. This was not totally unexpected by myself or family, she has not been well for many years. She suffered from emphysema and her lungs just could not provide the oxygen needed anymore. I am OK and as I have said to some I my have a "moment" later, just not right now.

Thorvald

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.