[Northkeep] Gulf Wars

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 04:48:40 PST 2009

We will definitely miss you.

Kindly,
Ian

----- Original Message -----
From: "bill fountain" <112sword at att.net>
To: "Barnoy of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 9:58 AM
Subject: [Northkeep] Gulf Wars

I am sorry to say that Angelique and Myself will not be going to Gulf Wars
this year! First her work hours were cut be 25%, Then she is going in to
have her gual bladder removed this Mon. the 9th, And to top it off starting
this week my hours have been cut by 20%! So we both desided that even though
we have the money to go we had better save it as Someone is trying to tell
us NOT THIS YEAR! We will be at Castellan and hope Everyone has a wounderful
time at Gulf Wars.

Willhelm & Angelique