[Northkeep] Gulf Wars first timers class

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 06:15:06 PST 2009

Greetings Northkeep,

     As there was much work going on at the last sewing and armoring day, we were unable to get our class for Gulf Wars first timers in. So, to remedy this situation I will be holding this class before fighter practice on Wed. I am planning to start the class at 630pm and it should take no more that one hour, so plenty of time to fight. If you haven't been to Gulf before, or haven't been in a long time, or are just interested please come and attend. Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Hospitaller Northkeep