[Northkeep] An update.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 23:20:35 PST 2009

So time ago I posted a link to my blog explaining the details of my personal
medical situation for the benefit of those who were so interested.

There have been some... developments (to put it politely)... in that
situation, and I have only now really had time to compose myself enough to
draft a working summary of what exactly has taken place over the past few
days. Needless to say, surgery wasn't on that list of events.

If you are interested, or if you would like to read a story that could be a
medical tragedy or a comedy of errors (the jury is still out on that one)
please, go to my blog and enjoy.

http://northernherald.blogspot.com/2009/03/not-so-funny-thing-happened-on-way-to.html

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me on the blog, or directly
via e-mail.

And for those who don't give a flying flip about me, sorry for the
bandwidth. ;)

I now return you to your regularly scheduled e-mail checking.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk