[Northkeep] OT- Buttons

judy.e.griffith at chase.com judy.e.griffith at chase.com
Fri Feb 6 13:25:45 PST 2009

Check with Aurora.  We gave her all our buttons for children's activities
at wInterKingdom.

Jutte VonderBerg

Katherine Blevins <ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: northkeep-bounces+judy.e.griffith=chase.com at lists.ansteorra.org
02/06/2009 03:06 PM
Please respond to
The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>

The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>, Barony of namron
<namron-request at lists.ansteorra.org>, mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com,
barony-eldern_hills at yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[Northkeep] OT- Buttons

Greetings,

   I was wondering if anyone happened to have ANY extra buttons? I do not
care what they look like or if they match, but if you have extras lying
around the house that you want to get rid of please think of me. these are
for a project. and I need as many buttons as I can get.

Thank you!

Olivia de Calais

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
 If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,