[Northkeep] Over the Border War Maneuvers

Centurion Orion centurionorion at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 06:02:09 PST 2009

I would like to thank everyone for coming out on Sunday for a glorious
practice!

I said that "Over the Border War Maneuvers" was goin to blow the last NRFP
away and it did. At last count we had 60 people on the field fighting. If
you missed this, you missed alot. This was a wonderful pre-Gulf War
practice. People got to work on and see tactics for the different War
scenarios, see a fighting style we dont see every day (a thank you to our
Calontir brothers) and you missed Sir Owen introducing a few weapon style -
offhanded Ludo!

I would like to thank the Vatavians for coming down and helping make this
practice all that it was. I would also like to thank the ladies that
volenteered and did the waterbearing, the marshals and Kajira for doin some
more authorizing, everyone on both sides of the border that helped set all
this up and a thank you to everyone else that came out and enjoyed a
beautiful day with us.

Thank you all

Centurion Orion