[Northkeep] report

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 11:20:34 PST 2009

I hope this reaches you in time. And I hope your next position appears
shortly.
Kevin
--------------
Greetings, Northkeep.

At Red Tape last weekend the kingdom college ruled on a number of our
submissions. Ly Katrine and I have made sure all submittors are aware
of the results, and some of them already have new attempts in transit.
The good news is that most of our submissions went on to Laurel as they
were or with minor modifications.

Remember my warrant expires in May or June. If you think you MIGHT
interested in succeeding me, PLEASE let me know what (if anything) you
feel you'd like to learn from me before that time, and if you are
DEFINITELY interested, please let me and their Excellencies know. (I
have already received positive indications from several people.) There
will, if things go as currently planned, be  a major court for which
Northkeep is responsible at an event this fall, so my successor will
get his or her feet very wet very early.

But the next event for which we will be responsible will be Castellan,
of course. I deeply appreciate all the support I have received with
that event the last two years, and whether I step down just before or
just after it this year, I hope to have similar support lined up again
beforehand. No rush on this, but be thinking about whether you want to
help.

Kevin