[Northkeep] Bowmaking class at Pawnee Bill Ranch

Cpt. Talbot talbaine at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 12:38:28 PST 2009

I have had several people mention they would like to be notified if the museum I work at has any classes that would be 'multiple time period' or usable during SCA period. I have attended this class, myself, and it is HUGELY informative, and very interesting! This is going to be going out next week to the Oklahoma Historical Society newsletter, and to the local papers, so I thought I'd mention it here in advance, in case anyone was interested, you can register before the rush.
If not, please disregard!
In Service,
B. Talbot

Pawnee Bill Ranch & Museum will be hosting the always popular Bow Making Workshop on February 7th, from 9:00am to 4:00pm. The cost is $20.00 per person, with lunch being provided. This is a great class that teaches the construction of the longbow from choosing and seasoning your wood, all the way to a completed longbow. Several bows, in various stages of completion, will be available to examine and a handout will be provided.
This class always fills up early, so preregister and prepay to confirm your spot in the class! Contact the Pawnee Bill Ranch at (918)762-2513.