[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Time Again

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 10:31:46 PST 2009

Greetings Northkeep,

        As everyone rushes to get ready to go to Gulf Wars it is once again time to make sure we have all the land we need. Once you have pre-registered please sen me the following: The Names of all those registered with you, Foot print of tent and or tents including ropes and stakes and when you will be arriving. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding NK lands and if I don't have the answer, I will find it. Also, please remember, when pre registering that if you are planning to camp with Northkeep, be sure to pre-reg under Northkeep so that we have plenty of land for everyone.

Thank you,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Warden of Chemin Noir