[Northkeep] next event

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Jan 16 02:12:34 PST 2009

greetings

ok, the ansteorran callendar    http://calendar.ansteorra.org/    shows no events near here till the end of feb. with the unofficial event  wolfstar company of wolves 8 . other than that theres nothing until april 10 - 12 , which will kick off the spring tourney rush in the northern region.

there is however 1 possibly 2 " northern regional practices " planned for camp dakani ( just past the end of the t-pike near okc. ) the 1st being the 24 - 25 of jan  , with  lots o stuff happening , including a revel afterwards.

hope that helped

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur