[Northkeep] Hello.

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 13:20:18 PST 2009

Wellit's been a long month, but the my new grandson is finally home. He was a little sick to begin with.  We have finally settled into a new routine here.  His name is Alexander Cole and we call him Xander.  He is a carbon copy of his older brother.
I think that I remember seeing that populace is at the VFW this month, is that right?  I am working on organizing all the donated materials from the kids craft projects at winterkingdom, I hope to be done by then and will be able to bring it with me to hand off .
Truly, Aurora