[Northkeep] Tonight's Populace (January)

Lady Dandi ladydandi1967 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 16:05:30 PST 2009

Although it sounds so fun after being indoors for a few days, we've decided not to temp the weather, and refreezing rds. So Have fun you all, and we'll see you all soon.
Dandi

"Be concentrated and leonine in the hunt for what is your true nourishment..."

Lady Verdandi gormsdottir, House WolfStar
Barony of Northkeep,Kingdom of Ansteorra
aka Michele Gorham