[Northkeep] OT-A Change!

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 08:28:45 PST 2009

Are you okay? Is there anything that I can do? Yes, I would like all the numbers!  Sorry that I didn't make it at christmas.  Marci was having a terrible time with the pregnancy.  Xander came 3weeksearly and was abit ill.  But he is good now and we are trying to adjust to having a new baby at the house.  He looks just like Zane, exactly. Tons of hair.  6lb. 11oz.,
and 193/4 inches long.  I would love to see ya before you leave.  I miss you terribly.  Are you still going to Gulf War?  Is this cuz of your mom?  I'm not trying to be noisy just concerned.   I love you.
Truly, BFF
Kayte