[Northkeep] Are you Ready? Attempt number 2

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 09:21:52 PST 2009

Greetings to all of Northkeep,

            War comes upon us once again. The Trimarins are once again on the move to try and take what is not their's. And once again all of Ansteorra mobilizes to stop them in their tracks. On January 24th, there will be a Northern Regional practice at Camp Dakani in Oklahoma City. I hope to see all of our fighters there. If you are going to war, please be there if possible. If you are not going to war, be there anyway. There will be lots of good informative fighting. Also, there will be a Gulf Wars inspection of arms and armor. This means it will be a tight inspection. If something fails it needs to be fixed ASAP so that you do not get to Gulf and get failed. To further this, I will be hosting a sewing/armoring day on Saturday, January 31st beginning at 10am and going until we just can't go anymore. Bring your sewing machines, armor, patterns, what have you, and come along. At 12pm January 31st, also at my house I will be holding a First
 Timer's class for Gulf. If you've never been, or if you've been once and it's been awhile, this class is for you. If you have information you'd like to pass along, feel free to come and join in the discussion. I hope to see you all there. The first day of war is 53 days away. If you have pre registered please send me your tent footprint including ropes, names of those registered with you, and when you expect to arrive.

Thank you,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Hospitaller Northkeep
Gulf Wars Land Coordinator for Northkeep
Warden of Chemin Noir.