[Northkeep] Are you Ready?

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 06:35:44 PST 2009

Massed bigwigs, not all of whom I recognized. Asoph wasn't present. Gunther
was pretty much running the meeting (the second one) from the sidelines, and
the  guy sitting in for Asoph wasn't introduced because all the heavy fighters
there  knew him, but I didn't. Hrafn was also there, as was the kingdom cut
and  thrust marshal, Avery. Don Dore, the former kingdom rapier marshal, was
there. It was said by several potentates. The only point of non-universal
agreement was whether as a matter of practicality they'd allow authorizations  that
would take effect after people went home and the authorizee got his
permanent card in the mail. Everyone agreed there would be no temporary
authorizations or cards, and that this was in keeping with 'the way it's always  been' at
Gulf War.

By the second meeting, I mean the marshal's meeting. I also attended the
rapier marshal's meeting for Keigan before that.

In a message dated 1/20/2009 11:23:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,