[Northkeep] January's Populace

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Jan 26 11:18:04 PST 2009

Well, I probably will not be there.  Ainar called me about 30 minutes ago -
he's on his way to class in Stillwater and the roads getting there are bad
enough that he's already decided not to come home tonight.  So I'm thinking
I will probably just head home.  Please everyone, be very careful.  He did
say that some of the bridges here in town were already starting to ice up
when he left at 12:15.

Mercedes