[Northkeep] in re: Report- more demos?

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jan 22 13:41:46 PST 2009

          I have one other request. I am looking for more demo
opportunities. Especially in arenas that have a good chance of drawing a
crowd of those that may be interested in participating. Keeping this in
mind, please let me know if you can think of any. I am looking forward to a
good year of growth within our barony and hope to have all of your help.

    Thank you,
    Centurion Angus Gunn
    Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
    Hospitaller Northkeep

 I don't know if this will help you but in Elfsea, our two biggest demos are
at local libraries; sometimes coordinates with local school medieval units;
sometimes not.
Just a thought! friendly-ly (?) Pyro