[Northkeep] Tonight's Populace (January)

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 11:06:19 PST 2009

Well I will be there for the fighting if the fighters are going to show.  If not Dad said we can put off cleaning it.  I am okay with either.  The roads to me do not seem that bad so there is not issue about getting there.  Are we still doing Grub and Garb tonight as well.  It could be a fun time.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Northern Regional Knight Marshal Ansteorra