[Northkeep] Update on Thormund

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:21:05 PDT 2009

I'm a bad reporter.

Thormund had the pins taken out of his hand Monday, with much
counter-grasping and me telling him not to hit the nice doctor. Oh, yeah,
and reminding him to breathe. It apparently was not the most fun experience
he's ever had. Physical therapy is proceeding as can be expected, and now he
can start getting some of the ligaments and tendons worked in the uninjured
fingers. It will take time, and he may not ever get 100% movement back, but
he will be as onery and stubborn as ever. I fully expect that he will not be
satisfied until he can once again use his hand to squeeze the dickens outta
some poor unsuspecting orange.

Amanda

--
The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.