[Northkeep] Fiber Arts / A&S Night - Tomorrow

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 6 06:42:38 PDT 2009

How dearly I would like to attend this new start up for the arts and sciences but alas I have a summer cold.  It would not only be bad form but it would not be nice of me at all to share this illness with any who would attend. May this evening be filling with fine crafts, fine conversation, and much good company.

Kindly
Ian
Baron