[Northkeep] Calling all performers!!

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:31:34 PDT 2009

Hi all!

   Yeah, another shameless plug for the Spotlight Theater, a Tulsa landmark
to be proud of!!
 Auditions for the Olio are at 2PM on Sunday at the theater. At the board
meeting yesterday the Director Mark Roberts asked everyone to put the word
out that we need more variety acts, especially dancers, and where can you
find more variety than in the SCA!

  So come on dancers!!! Jugglers!! Dancers!! Actors! More dancers!! With our
fabulous costumes and SCAdian style the audience will love you. I plan on
being at the audition, I am going to do my Wolf Story so if you think about
coming out I will be there and hold your hand if you want me to...

Tina

--
Any day above ground is a good day!