[Northkeep] Soory about the notices

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 13 12:37:56 PDT 2009

Sorry about the confusion. Thanks to Mercedes for correcting the notices.

I know that beside Ayla there were others interested in hosting some Arts and Crafts nights and I think that if people would like to do so then they should please speak up and we will see about getting those on the schedule...If we were to do Fiber Arts with Ayla on the first Monday then others could pick any other day of the month so long as it did not conflict with another Baronial activity.

While we are working at these arts and sciences nights we might consider some Baronial Projects. How many of you saw the awesome wall hanging at 30th year, the one done sort of in the style of the Bayeux Tapestry and told the story of the Barony of Bjornsburg...it was very cool. Kelandra thought that those people who were talking about making a wall hanging like that would want to use these arts and sciences nights as an opportunity to work on such a project together.

Also if people were interested in silk banners I would imagine that if we asked extra nice that we might get Mistress Gilyan to come teach her class one night.

Kindly
Ian