[Northkeep] Frustration

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 00:09:23 PDT 2009

    I hope someone has a line on a good artisan to help me out.  I am in the market for a new b'nial coronet and had my heart set on one ready-made from Drachenstein Treasures.  But the one I wanted was shown as sold out and their less-than-user-friendly site has no way to contact them.  Anybody know someone who can knock out a nice baronial coronet and is reliable?

                                                                                   Catrin