[Northkeep] VFW Hall

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 11:33:13 PDT 2009

I thought I would pass along some information to all.  At the regular VFW meeting it was brought up what a wonderful job we are doing in cleaning the hall  and in waxing the halls floors.  Several of their members stood up to say how great everything is looking.  So as a fighter who enjoys the use of this hall Thank you all who help in cleaning and the floor care work.  We truly have a wonderful place to use and they appreciate us as well.  Vivat!

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Northern Regional Knight Marshal Ansteorra