[Northkeep] Coronet Making Sites/Merchants

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 12:46:28 PDT 2009

Greetings!

I posted a request for recommendations on ths subject on a website I'm a member of, and here are the replies I’ve received, thus far;

This first is a recommendation of a site member of the medievalist forum I’m on, but I don’t know him personally
http://www.scametalwork.com/contact_info.html

This one is recommended by a Duke back east I respect
http://www.dragonsjewels.com/

This one recommended by a lady member of our site who strikes me as knowing what she speaks of
http://www.darkridgejewels.com

Each one of these is a custom piece, I'm informed
www.sunshadowdesign.com

One more
http://www.billdawsonmetalsmith.com/

Val