[Northkeep] Harvest of the Axe, Heroes Vs. Monsters Skorragard Autocrat

Anthony Owen sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Wed Jul 22 12:57:42 PDT 2009

Greetings,

   First off i apologize for hitting so many list at once. My name is Charles Of Portsmouth (Anthony Owen). I am the autocrat for Harvest of the Axe on the Skorragard side of things. I have been working with the autocrat from Cemin-noir and We are asking that if anyone wants to volunteer for Setup, Cleanup, Troll, or has any ideas that they would like to send our direction about/for  the event to please reply to me off the list.

    I would also like to add as i get information i will keep everyone updated as best I can. I will be intoducing alot of information at Skorragards Pop meeting which is going to be held. Augest, 2ed 2009 at Denny's in Shawnee

4903 N. Harrison 7:00pm.

Thank you for your time.

My contact information is as followed:

Charles Of Portsmouth