[Northkeep] Hello

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Jul 22 21:58:09 PDT 2009

I am not sure when I will be moving. There is a lot of work to be done on the house. Finn Kelly is helping us out. Both Jonathan and I are a little slow these days.
My doctor says I have to get out of my old house. We had the water heater break and have some kind of mold that is doing me in. Put that on top of the air problem Dallas is having and the GM plant down the street and it is too much for me. I have been in bed since the week after this last Coronation. The only time I felt human was when I was in Tulsa.
Right now I am so tired I can't think straight. John and Finn will have to make most of the decisions.
I am going through my fabric.I have bags and bags of it that got wet and I haven't the energy to wash. I hate to lose all of that stuff. Especially when it is getting harder to find affordable stuff.
Thank you for all your kind wishes. I do feel like I am coming home.
Willow