[Northkeep] Northern Regional Practice

James Lucas wiggenx71 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 08:12:12 PDT 2009

I know some of you are planning to attend the practice, and I hope all of you attend the revel afterwards at my home. (My home is across the street from the Park)

It is pot luck style, with a grill available if you want to grill up some meat.

Everyone is invited to come and spend time at my home.

I have a keg of beer in my kegerator, and look forward to an entire day of fighting, food, and friends!

Wiggen (Vig-in) and Jehanette more likely known as Kat Wiggenswife