[Northkeep] Northern Regional Practice

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:16:58 PDT 2009

OMG! Nahhh, don't even think I wanna give that a try. They are 3 huge lab
mixes the size of small buffalo with the manners of a spoiled child. Mix
that with Tudor garb and I would be looking for trouble. I have vision of
myself upside down with my petticoats over my head and the dogs running
amok! Not my idea of a good time. I'd much rather be ensconced in a comfy
chair with a nice cold beverage if I have to be trussed up like a Christmas
turkey, tee hee....

Any body know about what time we will run away to revel? Any particular time
or just when the fellows get tired of hitting each other? If I run late I
don't want to get lost...
 Tina

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Melissa VonAschen <aylavonaschen at gmail.com